Sunday, September 27, 2009

27/09/2009- Saturday midnight 12.40am @ PGP

Camp all day at YIH and come up with one solution. Is studying all day proportional to the amount that you have learned. Really doubt so coz i saw someone who study for 1 hour is more productive that i study for 3 hours. I really really need to review my study method...

Btw, i finally dare to get her hp no although i have it in the first place >_< Well~~~ i think my BP is shooting to 180, my heart is keep pumping and my face is blushing but i was happy coz i have done something that i wish to do it long time ago. I should have asked her out at the same time when i get her no but when i see her bf wallpaper on her hp, i was stoned and back off abit, maybe i should take thing slow, there still have alot of chances next time, anyway she will be my classmate for the next 2 1/2 years. I should stand a chance :)

No comments: