Sunday, January 17, 2010

感恩 @ Bro's House

Talked to my mum about joining Christian. Well~~~ thing didnt went well of coz but at least today i tried something that i have never done before. How to turn a superstitious woman into believing in god, gosh i just have to pray but is god really exist? lol i cant even answer this question. I have been flipped through a lot of books to convince myself god do exist, but my innerself still struggle to believe that god made human. Why because Adam and Eve eat the apple, human being is born to carry the sin.Why we human need to bear the mistake that is made by them? During the dying moment in earthquake, e.g. the Haitians pray for their god to save them, why the prayer is not answered? Bible said ever since the universe is born, there will be end of the world, why it wanna create such fear to people? However, i do believe that Darwin is not entirely true in his theory as well. It is just argument, no experiment. For me to accept that human is actually evolve from ape is abit hard to accept the truth. We have feeling, of coz animal do have feeling as well but human being knows what is SHAME. Animal does not know what is shame because it can pee anywhere it wants. If darwin's theory is right, then society will evolve along time as well. By that time, the dispersion between each class will get wider, people who is relatively stronger will dominate and eliminate the weaker one. Allright, i know this is just bullshit~~~ but if darwinism is true, you cant deny that it wont happen in the future.

Went to church today, second time saw my friend is actually singing. Wow, i was touched, although just managed to see his mouth murmuring, without listening to his melody:) While i'm singing, i like the atmosphere, a really warm welcome to make myself at ease. I feel the need for change long long time ago, because i see the better people around. After listening to pastor Darren, i'm not sure whether every Sunday i come to church is to sing, to enjoy the moment of zero stress, or am i really go there to praise the lord? I have no idea, really. Do i really need god to change my life, where are you? somebody please save me...

No comments: