Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blessful @ Bro's House

Came back from Sg, felt like a zombie, slept only 3 hours+. When i go back to my home, felt like it was not my home anymore, and it further convince me that i should stay in PGP for my vacation stay. I really cannot adapt well in the new environment. I dont like change because change will mess up my life. However, i was so happy to go to my bro's house, i felt at ease, a least it is home. Even with the absent of my dad, i felt the family is united (my bro, bro in law, and my mum) but thing will certainly change by the next time i come back coz i have to move over to my new home, which i really dislike it. As a child, we do not have choice and we can only follow our parent's will. Whatever they say, we have to say coz we still cannot live independently. We still have to depend on them. Haizzz, there are things that we cannot change, it's a variable :( Btw, i was really happy today, managed to play my long waiting FIFA10 and slacked at my bro's house and do nothing. Lay-back life is really my favourite, but when i think of tomorrow, my excitement straighaway goes to deep down...eventhough next week is e-learning, but the amount of studies that we need to do is double than the normal term.

Whenever you feel sad and down, rmb yr family because they are the only one who really care at you and support you. Whenever you wanan run away from reality, family is always a paradise to have a good vacation. I luv my family
I MUST look forward
midterm is over and final is coming...

No comments: