Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disappointment @ PGP

Haizzz, the conclusion for this week is really like a rollercoaster ride. It made me feel like a human being, with heart to feel. I tend to listen to my heart alot this week, kinda ignoring my thought, which prevent me to do lots of things that i wanna do. I think it will be kinda embrassing to meet her today, try to avoid to see her in the hallway. I even reach the exam hall earlier, just try not to create any embrassment for both of us. There are 200+ students in the modules, and the chances that someone u like sit besides u is less than 5%. Well~~~ god really likes to play joke. Wherever u try to avoid that person, fate will happen in the most natural way. When i step into the hall, i pray so hard not sitting besides her so i can concentrate more on my exam. Haizzz, strange thing really happen in life, we are sitting side by side. However, she did give me a warm smile to clear the embrassment. Throughout the whole period, my mind is keeping switching away from the paper, so i just slap my face and force myself to concentrate on the paper. After the exam, i was quite suprised of my courage, i straightaway go and ask her whether she is free on Tuesday night, maybe we can have a dinner. Well~~~i can straightaway tell from her face expression without knowing the answer. I lose out, completely hopeless. Her answer is i dont know. When a gal is interested in you, no matter what time and where's the place, she will die die go one. Felt so sianz afterward as i realised things had changed, now she knew and the ball is on her court. I cant do anything and maybe i try my best, at least this time i took initiatives. I will still try next week, with my full sincerity and ask her out for dinner, just one time and i will pass her something to show my true heart. No more unrealistic dream and i have to say the reality is cruel sometime. When someone take away your hope, it can kill u in an instant. This year, the moon cake festival will be an unforgetable one, at least today, i felt the pain (almost cry out on way back from vivo in the bus when listening to li hoon's ai cuo) and my heart is broken...

I will look forward next week and i will be fine...

* Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is the gift
* Girl makes you high higher and gives you low more frequent

No comments: